This website (henceforth the “Site”) is owned by MULTICANAL IBERIA, S.L.U., with registered office at Calle Saturn, 1 – Pozuelo de Alarcón 28224 – Madrid (henceforth “AMC Iberia”).
1. User status on this Site allows access to its promotions, contests and/or services (referred to collectively as, “Promotions”), whose specific characteristics, if any, shall be established for each individual case and published on the Site during their term of validity. To this end, users need only register, free of charge, on the Site and/or for the specific Promotion, by filling out the form made available for this purpose, which includes mandatory fields that are expressly identified as such. Users shall be liable for the accuracy and veracity of the contents, opinions and information they provide, if any, and for keeping them up to date, and AMC Iberia shall be held harmless from any liability for inappropriate, erroneous, inaccurate or false content or any content that refers to a person other than the person supplying it. In any event, AMC Iberia reserves the right to remove any elements provided by the user that might, in its opinion, violate any laws or regulations or the rights of any third party. Any data provided which may be considered personal data under applicable legislation will be treated in accordance therewith and subject to the Data Protection Policy.
2. AMC Iberia may unilaterally revoke user status should circumstances so warrant, for instance, should the user, in the course of expounding his or her opinions and entering content in the participative sections, partake in behavior that is offensive, fraudulent or otherwise contrary to applicable law or that somehow infringe upon the rights of any third party. In any case, AMC Iberia’s responsibility will be limited to the removal of such opinions and/or contents entered by the user, either on its own initiative or at the request of the affected party or parties.
3. In connection with such content as the user may provide by his or her mere participation on the site, the user authorizes AMC Iberia to exploit such content on the Site, in the terms specified in the Promotion, if any, or, failing that, without limitations. This authorized exploitation shall also include the possibility of embedding the Site, or parts thereof, in third-party websites, provided these are identified as sponsored by AMC Iberia. Likewise, the user authorizes the reproduction of the content in order to promote the Site or the TV channel for which the site is the official site, if any, by any means and in any media or format, whether its own or a third party’s. The user shall be fully liable should any contents of the contents he or she introduces be unfit for such exploitation, or should this exploitation result in a violation of applicable law or of the rights of any third party.
4. None of the above shall be construed to limit the user’s use of his or her content on any other media, nor shall it be construed as an obligation on behalf of AMC Iberia to effectively publish this content on the Site. Moreover, the loss of user status for any reason whatsoever shall not revoke the terms of the authorization granted.
1. In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13th, on the Protection of Personal Data and its subsequent regulation (referred to collectively henceforth as, “LOPD”), the Site’s user is hereby informed that such data as he or she may provide to AMC Iberia (hereafter the “Data”) will be included in a file owned by AMC Iberia and which has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency under number 2050800055. Moreover, AMC Iberia guarantees that all necessary legal, technical and organizational measures have been taken with respect to such file in order to keep said Data safe from illegal interference and unauthorized access by third parties.
2. The purpose of this Data file, in addition to managing the services derived from registering on the Site and/or participating in promotions, is also to send commercial correspondence, both in relation to AMC Networks International- Iberia’s products and/or services and for products and/or services provided by its usual collaborators, provided such correspondence shall always be identified as advertising.
3. The user shall be held fully liable for the accuracy, veracity and authenticity of the Data. With the applicable legal requirements and in the circumstances specified, the user may exercise the rights recognized by the LOPD by writing to AMC Iberia at the address provided above, or at the following email: email@example.com. In so doing, the user must provide proof of ID, such as a copy of his or her national ID card or similar document, in order to certify that it is in fact the rights holder who is exercising said right.
4. AMC Iberia may transfer the Data to other national and international companies within its group, provided such Data is guaranteed the same level of protection as granted in the Data Protection Act, and, in any event, AMC Iberia shall remain liable for enforcing the above-mentioned guarantees on the user’s behalf.
5. AMC Iberia reserves the right to modify its Data Protection Policy due to a change of opinion, changes in the applicable regulatory framework, or during the normal course of business. Any such modifications shall take effect from the date on which they are effectively published on the Site.
ADVERTISING AND E-COMMERCE
1. The Site may contain links to other websites. AMC Iberia shall not be held liable for the contents, activities, or statements contained therein or, specifically, for any electronic commerce transactions that may arise from the Site.
2. The Site may contain advertisements. AMC Iberia makes no claim and assumes no liability for the products and/or services for which it serves as an advertising medium.
3. In any event, the use of the aforementioned cookies or other similar technologies implies that the advertisers may have access to the users’ personal data.
4. Advertisers interested in commissioning campaigns on the Site may contact our sales department by phone at: 917141080.
1. The information contained on the Site is purely informative and is intended only to provide general information about AMC Iberia’s activities and other related activities, it is not intended as advice nor shall it constitute a source of reference or consultation.
2. AMC Iberia does not guarantee that the operation of the Site will always be free from interruptions or delays, nor does it guarantee that all information will be accurate, precise or sufficient.
3. The Site may contain elements that are protected under Intellectual and Industrial Property Law. Modifying, reproducing, distributing or otherwise using the Site or any of its contents, without the express written permission of the relevant rights holders, is expressly prohibited.
4. In no case shall AMC Iberia, its representatives, agents or employees be held liable for any damage -including incidental damage- that may result, due to the Site’s malfunction or its reproduction, use or exploitation in violation of the provisions set forth in this notice.
LEGAL AND CONTACT INFORMATION
For the purposes of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services:
Domain Holder: Multicanal Iberia, S.L.U.
Registered Office: C/Saturno 1, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
e-mail: datos @ iberia.amcnetworks.com
Registration: RM Madrid, T 10535, L 0, F 13, S 8, H M-167156